This item is a non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot to purchase a WHOLE PORK from our next harvest.
Your deposit will go toward the total price, approximately $1,296 for a whole pork.
Each animal varies some, but on average you will receive approximately 144 lbs. of individually packaged cuts for your freezer (including organs, broth bones, and fat for rendering).
How do I order?
- Placing an online order for the non-refundable deposit will put you on the waiting list to reserve pork. We will confirm availability and then process your card for the deposit to reserve the pork for you. Once a date is determined for processing, we will contact you to discuss timing on when the pork will be available to pick up from our farm or our processor. We will invoice for the remaining balance due after we schedule processing, to be paid prior to pickup.
How much freezer space will I need?
- One cubic foot of freezer space will hold about 25 pounds of meat. A typical whole will require 5-6 cubic feet of freezer space.
What cuts will I receive?
- Thick-cut chops, Boston butt roasts and shoulder roasts
- Spareribs, stew meat, tenderized cutlets and ground pork
- Fresh pork belly (uncured, non-smoked bacon), pork jowl (uncured, non-smoked poor man's bacon), link and pan sausage
- Soup bones, fat for rendering lard and organ meats