This item is a non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot to purchase a WHOLE LAMB from our next harvest. Your deposit will go toward the total price for a whole lamb.
How do I order?
- Placing an online order for the non-refundable deposit will put you on the waiting list to reserve lamb. We will confirm availability and then process your card for the deposit to reserve the lamb for you. Once a date is determined for processing, we will contact you to discuss timing on when the lamb will be available. We will invoice for the remaining balance due after we schedule processing, to be paid prior to delivery or pickup.
How much freezer space will I need?
- One cubic foot of freezer space will hold about 25 pounds of beef. A typical whole lamb will require about 1.5 cubic feet of freezer space.
What cuts will I receive?
- Chops include rib chops, loin chops, sirloin chops
- Leg of lamb includes boneless halves or wholes
- Other cuts include ground lamb and shanks
- Bones, fat for rendering and organ meat are encouraged to use the full potential of the animal. Please request if wanted.