- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Divide beef into 6 equal portions, gently shaping each portion into a patty. Press a nickel-sized indentation in the center of each patty. Sprinkle beef evenly with black pepper and salt.
- Place patties on an oiled grill rack; grill 3 minutes. Turn patties; grill an additional 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Season fresh pork belly with salt and black pepper. Fry in iron skillet until desired degree of doneness, turning to cook evenly.
- Fry eggs in pork belly grease until desired degree of doneness.
- Top each burger with homemade pimiento cheese (see additional recipe), pork belly, fried egg, green tomato chow-chow, and sliced fresh tomato.
- Install extra-wide hinges to your mouth, and enjoy!