- Boil 1 dozen pasture-raised eggs until hard cooked. (This step can be done in advance. Click this link for a method that works for perfectly boiled eggs!)
- Season sliced pork belly with salt and pepper.
- Cook pork belly in an iron skillet over medium-high heat until browned on both sides and crisp, turning as needed. Crumble pork belly after it cools.
- Peel eggs. Cut each egg in half lengthwise; gently scoop out yolks and place in a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork, then stir in mayonnaise, green onions, mustard, and crumbled pork belly until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon yolk mixture into the hollow of each egg-white half. Optional: sprinkle with paprika for presentation.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 4 hours.