- (1 lb.) Ground Pork
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Fennel (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sage
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil (or Pasture-raised Pork Lard)
- Combine pork, garlic, and all spices in a mixing bowl, mixing until it reaches an even consistency.
- Form pork mixture into 2-ounce patties (approximately 8 patties).
- Heat a skillet to medium heat with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or lard per 4 patties.
- Cook the patties for approximately 3–4 minutes per side.
- Each side should be golden, and the center of the patties should no longer be pink.
Recipe from Primal Palate